Yes, another visual change to the blog. Sorry to those of you who momentarily think you are on the wrong site.
We are still waiting for I-800 approval (US Citizenship & Immigration). I'm expecting we will receive it by the end of next week or very beginning of August. Besides being one step closer to pick up Anna, after we receive I-800 approval we can send her a care package. Timothy, Elias, Natalie and I went shopping this week and they picked out items for Anna that they thought she would like. Interesting that what they picked completely goes with their personalities: Timothy found the softest blanket EVER, Elias a toy that lights up and plays music and Natalie a "friend" to hug and love.
1 comment:
What a great picture! And your site looks so bright and cheery! We are excited with you guys! Thank you for sharing! What a blessed little girl Anna already is! Amy
Post a Comment